The hassle-free, contactless way to collect your customer’s contact tracing information as required by the State of Michigan
You’ve had enough things to deal with in 2020; collecting contact information from your dine-in customers shouldn’t be one of them! We’ve launched a simple, care-free way to collect this information so you’re in compliance with Michigan’s Contact Tracing requirements relating to COVID-19.
How it works
- We set up an online Contact Tracing Form for your guests to fill out.
- We provide you with a QR code and instructions for you to print out and put at every table.
(You will be provided with an 8.5″ x 11″ PDF file to print. There will be four QR codes per page — 4.25″ x 5.5″ each when cut. If you need a different size, just let us know.)
- Your host and/or servers give your guests a friendly reminder to scan the QR code and fill out the form.
- All form submissions are stored securely online. Upon request, we will provide you with an Excel file for your records.
No hassle for you or your staff!
- No additional work for your servers/staff.
- Contactless! Customer’s use their own smartphones to enter their information. No pens, paper, or clipboards for you to deal with.
- Includes optional “opt-in” to collect email addresses that you can use for email marketing.
- If a case of COVID-19 is traced back to your restaurant, we will provide you with an Excel file of everyone who’s submitted your Contact Tracing Form. The data is sortable and easy to manage, unlike trying to extract contact form data from your website.
One-time setup: $99
Monthly maintenance: $10/mo.
Terms: No contract or commitment. Cancel anytime. Credit card required. Monthly maintenance billing occurs on the 1st of the month.